With each order, the user automatically accepts the general conditions of www.avenew.bg
The company does not guarantee the availability of the announced models. It is possible to cancel the submitted application. Only the accepted one is considered to be the one where the item is available, the price and the data are correct and the availability is confirmed by our online consultants.
INTRODUCTION In order to carry out its activity Radex-RR OOD, UIC 204394231, with registered office and address of management: „. , processes information, including personal data. This Policy aims to inform you as clearly as possible about the way we process your personal data as an administrator, as well as about your rights.
The protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, we strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information regarding the processing of your personal data that we provide to you. Radex-RR Ltd. does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, it is our contractors (courier company) who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for protection of your personal data. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual, such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone and others.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Radex-RR Ltd. collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data, which are necessary for the provision of services and goods to the COMPANY. The provision of this data is completely voluntary. They are used to manage your account and purchases on our website. They can also be used for statistical purposes, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of Radex-RR Ltd. Each time a user opens our web page and the various menus on it, we receive information in the form of an information protocol containing: the web page that referred you to us; IP address; date and duration of access; consumer inquiry; the amount of data transferred; information about the browser and operating system you use; geo location.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- To create an account in the online store, to control access and identify your account: two names and e-mail address;
- For orders and / or contracts to deliver goods: two names, e-mail address, contact phone, country, delivery address of the ordered goods;
- Upon request in the contact form - name, e-mail address, contact phone;
- To issue and process an invoice - your names, invoice address, delivery address, email address, means of payment used, payment amount and product (s), date of purchase. It is also possible to request personal data, which are mandatory according to the regulations;
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Management activities of our e-shop;
- Data for the purposes of execution of an order made by the e-shop on the basis of the conclusion of a contract;
- Accounting and invoicing of purchases and e-shop on the basis of our legal obligation to do so;
- Activities for managing your account on our website; The personal information we collect assists us in the development, delivery and improvement of our products, services, content and advertising.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Radex-RR Ltd. takes precautionary measures:
- including administrative, technical and physical measures
- to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
All employees of Radek-RR OOD are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. The access of employees of Radex-RR OOD to your data is limited to the extent necessary. to perform their duties.
For the cases in which Radex-RR Ltd. shares information about you with third party suppliers, the Company has mechanisms in place to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA
• To check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by logging in to your account on the website of Radex-RR Ltd.
• Right of access to your personal data processed by Radex-RR OOD.
• The right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
• The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
• The right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an e-newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
• Right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.